Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I am finally going to post pictures of my labor of love.



I crocheted this blanket, which turned out to be much bigger than I had previously anticipated. But it turned out to be a good thing. It is big enough for our queen size bed and I love it! Everyone in our family loves it. This is my memory blanket. It reminds me to remember those who have taught me skills and lessons, who have shared their talents and time with me. It reminds me that I can do anything I set my mind to, even when I doubt myself.

My great aunt taught me to crochet. She passed away in May of 2010 and I finished this blanket in April 2011. I hope that I would have made her proud. Many people have told me that I she definitely would have bene proud. I certainly hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment